1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shipping time ?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Potenza, Jan 28, 2005.

1. Potenza

Potenza Member

Hi guys, ordered SM3.3 and flip top for the slimline ps2 on january 16th from www.modchip.com

They confirmed the items were shipped on January 17th and until today Jan28, I have no news on the package... I'm starting to worry a little since it's shiped by regular mail and I have no way of tracking it.

I'm in Montreal Canada, I am wondering where they are located and if anyone near my locaiton ordered from them and how long it took to receive the package..

Thanks for the help :D

2. TobyB

TobyB Member

I ordered from them on the 6th and did not get my chip until the 27th. They are in Switzerland and they had BAD customer service.
    Toby

3. A.Beast

A.Beast Guest

I ordered the slimtool from them on Sunday the 23rd and received it in the mail today, Friday the 28th. I live in Toronto, so I was pretty impressed it came so quickly from Austria (thats where it was postmarked). Maybe there was a delay in them getting the SM discs, but I'd try hard to find out what is goin on.

[bold]***Sorry, correction, I ordered from www.mod-chip.com the sites are pretty similar, but I guess they are different. Sorry about any confusion.***[/bold]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2005
  4. Potenza

Potenza Member

Thank you for your replies.

It's good to know even though the shipping is long that I'll get my packages sooner or later. :)