1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I be allowed a refund?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Mufc_Rule, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Mufc_Rule

Mufc_Rule Regular member

Hello

I ordered from http://www.memtechsolutions.net/ last tuesday.

I ordered the Magic Switch and Swap Magic 3.3. They sent me an email a few hours later to say that these items had been sent. Come Saturday.. I still have nothing so I emailed them and they said they should be with me soon. Anyway, comes tuesday (today) and nothing so I email them and they send back the following..

Hi,

we sent an email out to every single buyer of this product saying that our supplier had sent us the wrong region disks and that we would be getting them this week.

they are due here tomorrow, so we can send them then

Sorry again for the inconvenience

this means they have been doing nothing but lying wich means I would now like to cancel my order and be refunded..

Will they allow me to do this?

Cheers

2. Mufc_Rule

Mufc_Rule Regular member

Bump

Its weird how they dont reply to my emails about I want to cancel my order :(

3. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

I'm assuming as long as you don't open it before you send it back it'd be alright, but they'll probably make you pay shipping.

4. Mufc_Rule

Mufc_Rule Regular member

Not been sent out yet so I cant see why they wont give me my money back :S

5. steimy

steimy Active member

if you can, cancel and get your money back. If not you will just have to wait until they get them to you. I know that http://www.clearxbox.com got me my discs in like 2-3 days

6. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

I ordered a flip top and swap magic on the 08/04/05. Today is 05/05/05 and it still says processing on their site. After numerous emails....I finally got a reply stating that it had been sent out the day I ordered it (my arse it was!) but I still haven't recieved it. I sent another email asking for my item or a refund. So at the moment I'm waiting for a reply.

WARNING!!!!!! be advised...never buy anything from them....unless you want to lose your money.

Jay

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member