1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should I burn as data?

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by kinza, Dec 27, 2004.

1. kinza

kinza Regular member

I downloaded a movie(legally cause my original was not in shape of backing up) and I have an I00, an I01, and an .mds file. I extracted the first file to another folder using WinRAR and I have the usual VIDEO_TS folder. When I try to extract the second file which has the ten remaining minutes of the other movie WinRAR says "No archives found in selected folder." I was thinking about burning the I0x files and the .mds file onto a DVD with Nero Express as data, would that work? Please, I really want the last ten minutes! Any help is appreciated.

2. squizzle

squizzle Active member

Not sure if this'll help you, but here goes. If you don't have DVD Decrypter, download it. At the top, click Mode, ISO, Write and try to select the .MDS file. Again, I'm not sure if it'll work, but when I rip a movie with Decrypter it saves a .ISO and a .MDS file. When I burn, I have to choose the .MDS file. Let me know what happens.

3. kinza

kinza Regular member

Yeah I tried that right before your post and it worked. Thanks for trying.:)