1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I disable g: use?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by willea, Feb 9, 2004.

1. willea

willea Member

Hi!

Info: Xbox, executer 2.3 lite, evox m7 bios, original hdd.

To do: I'm about to replace my original hdd with a 120 gb hdd.

So.. I need to install evox dashboard (about to use build 3935) on my original hdd, create a backup and so forth. Now here's my questions.. When I look in the evox.ini file in build 3935 it enables g: use. As far as I know g: use is only when the hdd exeeds 137 gb. So should I change this? Is there anything else I need to change in the evox.ini before installing it on my original hdd (remember that I'm only installing it so I can change the hdd). And can I change these settings once it's installed on my xbox?

I have read a lot of evox guides, and they all say how to, but not what's necessary, so please help!

thx

William

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

i doubt you will need to disable it the software will sort out what goes where i have f: drive enabled but hey i've only got the stock hdd so no i don't think you should

3. willea

willea Member

Thanks.. Any other changes?

4. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

you have a larger hdd lol nah serious software sorts it out mostly for you if you use slayers auto installer 2.5 (see one of the thread its at the top) that does it all for you if your not sure
    it has a really good manual aswell