1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i import a psp camera from Japan?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Freaker, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

I really want a psp camera and i dont want to wait for the U.S. release date. does anyone know if a camera from japan would work with a 303 oe-c US psp? and also would i be able to navigate using the english online manual with the japanese UMD? if anyone has already got one imported off of ebay please tell me about your experience. thank you

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

whens the U.S. release date? there out in the U.K. might be best getting a U.K. one?

3. Freaker

Freaker Regular member

there isn't a U.S. release date everyone is waiting to find out. ive concluded that it should be in october or november, hopefully sooner but i don't think that it will be. thanks for the advise i didn't think to get one imported from the UK.

4. xmaxonx

xmaxonx Member

You can get a PSP camera from Japan or the U.K. Even if you get one from Japan the only part in Japanese is the software, but you can access the camera through the XMB. Also you can download the english software so get the camera from ANYWHERE!!