1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i upgrade my psp to 3.80

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by rocawear, Dec 18, 2007.

1. rocawear

rocawear Member

my psp so far has 3.51 official firmware. should i update it to 3.80. if, not what what will i get from modifying it. plus, what are several ways i could downgrade my psp/ thanks guys.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

Only pandora can downgrade you from 3.51+ and dude, you really are a total noob, CUSTOM Firmware has all the same abilities as 3.80 as HOMEBREW, PSPRadio already exists on the PSP! duh... but at the end do whatever you want!

3. N01NOob

N01NOob Regular member

You could use pandora to downgrade your PSP to 1.50 then upgrade manually to CFW or upgradeusing pandora again to 3.52 M33 or 3.71 M33...
    :)

4. Feenix888

Feenix888 Regular member

I would avoid 3.80 if you want to go to CFW. Not much has been added that cannot be got already.

D/g to 1.50 with a pandora & MMS OR Pay someone to do it for you. Plenty of guides on here on how? Having CFW has many advantages and for me it is my preference to have CFW over OFW.