1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i upgrade or wait it out? cause i have a plan..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by XEidelonX, Apr 3, 2007.

  1. XEidelonX

    XEidelonX Regular member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    hey guys =D well..ok im a noob to the psp just got it less than a month ago..i hopped online upgraded for some free demos to 3.11 ya ya im dumb...well i was wondering..i have this thought of ..just upgrading to 3.30 so i can get the hotspot function and wait about..2-3 months to save up and buy a new pspmotherboard ta-081 with 1.5 fw ..or should i wait it out for a 3.11 downgrader?..is it soon? what do you guys think the odds are? any replies would be much appreciated .
     
  2. chanman1

    chanman1 Regular member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1,705
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    there probably wont be a 3.11 downgrader. i think the next one is 3.30.
     
  3. XEidelonX

    XEidelonX Regular member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    so i take it best bid is to upgrade to 3.30 and enjoy the hotspot function and wait till i can afford a new mobo with 1.5?
     
  4. chanman1

    chanman1 Regular member

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2006
    Messages:
    1,705
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    46
    i guess...i'm not completely sure on my facts, as i can't remember where i got them. but really, someone's bound to eventually come out with a downgrader u can use, and if hotspot is important, then go ahead. u could always return ur psp and get anotehr one and hope it is downgradable
     
  5. XEidelonX

    XEidelonX Regular member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2007
    Messages:
    133
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    26
    yea..bah i think ill wait another month..buy a cool game to occupy my time and then if no downgrader is out ill try to buy a new motherboard with 1.5 thx for the advice mate.
     

Share This Page