1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i upgrade or wait it out? cause i have a plan..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by XEidelonX, Apr 3, 2007.

1. XEidelonX

XEidelonX Regular member

hey guys =D well..ok im a noob to the psp just got it less than a month ago..i hopped online upgraded for some free demos to 3.11 ya ya im dumb...well i was wondering..i have this thought of ..just upgrading to 3.30 so i can get the hotspot function and wait about..2-3 months to save up and buy a new pspmotherboard ta-081 with 1.5 fw ..or should i wait it out for a 3.11 downgrader?..is it soon? what do you guys think the odds are? any replies would be much appreciated .

2. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

there probably wont be a 3.11 downgrader. i think the next one is 3.30.

3. XEidelonX

XEidelonX Regular member

so i take it best bid is to upgrade to 3.30 and enjoy the hotspot function and wait till i can afford a new mobo with 1.5?

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

i guess...i'm not completely sure on my facts, as i can't remember where i got them. but really, someone's bound to eventually come out with a downgrader u can use, and if hotspot is important, then go ahead. u could always return ur psp and get anotehr one and hope it is downgradable

5. XEidelonX

XEidelonX Regular member

yea..bah i think ill wait another month..buy a cool game to occupy my time and then if no downgrader is out ill try to buy a new motherboard with 1.5 thx for the advice mate.