1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should I use an "offline profile" while playing backups offline?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by TigerSoul, Feb 18, 2008.

1. TigerSoul

TigerSoul Member

Hi ppl!

I have one profile on my 360 used both for playing backups OFFLINE and for going onto live for demos etc.

Would it be considered safer to use a separate "offline profile" when playing backups offline and never use this offline profile on live or doesn't it really matter? I keep the network cable unplugged during the offline play, I just wonder if there is any use for a separate offline profile for this. How do you guys do it?

Kristian

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i dont think it would make it any safer as the profile doesnt get banned, its the console. so you might as well take your chance and use the same profile on live, and when your playing single player stuff.

3. TigerSoul

TigerSoul Member

Yeah I know it's the console, not the profile. My thought on this was that an offline profile doesn't need any information to be sent upon logging in to live as I wouldn't use the same profile. But maybe it's just a long shot. I started thinking about this when I created my first profile on the machine and realized I had to "log in" to it even when playing offline games.