1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i wait for the price drop

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by smacko, Jul 16, 2007.

1. smacko

smacko Regular member

i'm not a man with alot of extra dough, i do want a 360 and to get it flashed, the question i have is should i wait for the price to drop. I know its only $50 but that is still a nice chunk of change. Any ideas of when the price will drop, i'm expecting october or november. Is mlb2k any good and also how do the hunting games look and play on the 360.

2. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

not gonna be one anytime soon. until december!

3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

man just get one, that 50 bones is plenty worth it considering all the hours of gaming you will get to enjoy. they also said money can't buy happiness....MAN were they wrong....or maybe i just need a life hahahahah.

4. shinnster

shinnster Regular member

waiting for what price to drop the console or the flashing? $50? sorry, is late at night and am confused...lol
    if you mean waiting for the price to flash it to come down then just read and learn to do it yourself dude, lots of people on here will help you.

5. smacko

smacko Regular member

i was talking about the console price to drop. i'll probaly wait for the price to drop i am a cheap bastard. I had my original xbox modded and then games just didn't seem fun to me. But anyway thanks.

6. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

its not worth waiting. 50 bucks is nothing compared to how happy it will make you between now and december

7. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

true that big mike, don't 50 dollars scare you, you will probably just go out and waste 50 dollars on food, beer and hookers anyways. haha just kiddin, do what you want, but the only reason you got bored of the original is because you wanted a 360 so just get it already.

8. steimy

steimy Active member

I agree, waiting until the price drop will save you very little, plus it may make it much harder for you to get a hlold of one. Anyone in the console scene knows how hard it can be finding consoles or equipment as it nears Christmas time. Get everything now while you still can.

9. liveonps2

liveonps2 Regular member

Also, finding a console that can be flashed maybe difficult to find by December.