1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

should i wait?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Thoatih12, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

am very tight on my money this month...but I would really like an HDTV with my xbox360 and wanting to buy the HD-DVD addon soon next month or soo...so my questin are one of these alright hdtvs? or should I wait and save up some money then the prices of which these are?..Im..guessing these are to small to be a good picture on?might be a waste of thread space I know...but I know absolutley nothing about HDTV and would like to know if these are alright..

link 1: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4857805
    link 2: http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5273237

maybe should wait or are one of these alright?

2. Gr8Modder

Gr8Modder Guest

the first one looks like it would be pretty nice, but if it was me i would wait and get a bigger screen a little later, but if you want to get something soon that would be a decent one to get

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

We have a 32in Widescreen HDTV, and it is really nice. The first one looks really nice, but it isn't that big. I'm happy with the 32in, and it is great. Maybe you should wait and get a bigger one. Our 32in was $850 at Best Buy, and has worked great with the 360.

4. navsav

navsav Regular member

I know money is an issue - but I think you should go better - I mean a Standrd TV set won't look much different if its played on such a small scree. Its really the bigger screens that make the 360 look so good in HD.

5. Thoatih12

Thoatih12 Regular member

thanks for the replys...yeah ill prolly wait for more money and get a bigger one..then

6. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

The prices on HDTVs are going to drop, probably the Friday or Ssturday before the superbowl!