1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shouldn't the person who made kreon firmware beat the crap out of those ebay sellers!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by ha9981, Feb 18, 2007.

1. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

Shouldn't the person who made kreon firmware beat the crap out of those ebay sellers who sell those flashed samsungs???

i know i would!!!

2. wabashman

wabashman Active member

well then shouldnt samsung beat the crap out of all those ebay sellers also? since it is the drive people are after, not the kreon FW since that is free all over the net?

3. ha9981

ha9981 Regular member

edited by ddp

samsung got money from the ebay seller buying it! where did the innocent person who took his time and made the kreon firmware get any money?

i mean he diserves something!!

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

first of all, the guy who created the kreon FW never sold it for any monetary value, so he has no reason to beat the crap out of people for monetary losses. second of all samsung sold the drives for 30 dollars origonally, not the 60+ they are going for on ebay. so im pretty sure that samsung is losing money there edited by ddp. and the person that made the kreon FW did not want to make any money off of it. some people are just polite and are not concered about making an extra dollar, they are just interested in helping out other people, (obviously not you since you would want to beat up everyone that had your FW). read back about 50-75 pages in this forum where there is a letter from him. and how about the geniuses that made the extreme FW and the FW for the hitatchi drives? where is your sympathy for them, for without them we wouldnt be able to play backup games. as we do not need the kreon FW since there are downloads on the net of games, and the hotswap methods to copy games. but whatever man, keep posting your stupid arrogant rude responses to a pointless thread in which you created.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2007
  5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Hey I dont wana be a mod or anything but we dont call people out like that here bro, and if you didnt want someones opinion then you shouldn't have made a thread. Dont be upset with people if they dont agree with you and there is certainly no need for name calling. As for my opinion I wouldnt be upset Id be proud that I gave something so great to the gaming community. Im pretty sure he knew when he made it that he wouldnt be getting much out of it other than pride.

6. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Lol quite amusing guys , I know what both your saying and both are correct in such a fashion. Surely he desrves something , however if he wanted something he could of sold it but who knows he might have a site with donations that we just dont know about lol. Samsung are also being ripped off and so are we :( or should i say evry1 that buys those drives lol

7. wabashman

wabashman Active member

now-a-days you are being ripped off when buying the shd drive. forunately i bought mine right when the FW mods started, so i got it for 35 bucks but had to flash it myself.

8. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I payed way way to much for my drive 70 something but idk n e more cuz i have it and i got my backups

9. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

lol Least ya got it now and everything is up and running . I Gonna buy one for the pc im building at the moment. lol well ive been building it for like 4 months now ,just gotta buy part by part when i got the spare cash. How many back ups you got?

10. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I dont wana get off the xbox 360 chat but what u stocking it with?

11. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Well so far ive got a ECS P4M800 M7 motherboard, a 3ghz intel pentium d dual core CPU thats like 6ghz though and 2 gigs of ddr2 RAM. Still to get a floppy , hardrives and graphics cards and stuff. Hoping to throw in a couple of 160 HD's if i can get the cash.

12. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Love how you said floppy, But its really a pain not to have them. What are your plans for this computer. Gaming if so what card u thinking of geting if not then wat u for

13. wabashman

wabashman Active member

hey, if you have a staples around you, hit em up tomorrow...they have 200 gig maxtors for like 80 bucks. just check the weekend fliers they always have them on sale around once a month or so.

14. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Yeah well i wanna really make it an all round machine, still not sure which graphix to stick in it. Hate floppys lol but my work still give us them to store our data lol cheap skates, thats why i gotta get one. Need to start saving again now that christmas has passed. Do you build your own pcs too?

15. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea, i built mine around last thanksgiving time.

16. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

Cool, will look out for staples shop and check them 200's out.

cheers

17. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Well sorta i buy them them strip them down and remake them i dont got n e thing cool just a standerd dual core 2 gig ram 512 Ati card i got 4 drivers haha plus a floppy. But na i just mod and repair xbox 360s for some side cash

18. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

cool , Nice way to make some cash, ya just do it locally? or like world wide?

19. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Na localy i dont mess with stuff liek that i posters and ill do the work and if i cant fix it its free of charge but if i do it its 50 bucks and to change the firmwear i only charge 20 but i do infrom them of the risk and stuff and ya man u would be surprised how many people have broken xboxs

20. tam2oo5

tam2oo5 Guest

lol i could imagine, lotta guys just jump in to firmware flashing without tottally understanding it lol, i used to repair ps2 a while back and lots of guys would go ahead try to solder and make some mess of it, Then you would get the guys that would do soldering fine and all but forget to connect the laser back up to the mobo lol Not like i was bothering a few extra £ for my self lol