1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

showtime plays vob's fine but recode and shrink show slow frames

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by oneguy, Jun 23, 2007.

1. oneguy

oneguy Regular member

Hello I have nero 7.8.5.0 and I made a my own dvd in nero vision and before I burned it I made sure it played right and it does in nero vision 4.9.5.7. But once burned, in some chapters the frames look slow and it gets stuck with the audio still going. But not all chapters are like that, some work fine... And I checked the vob's in nero showtime and it played fine, not a problem. But in dvdshrink 3.2.0.15 and nero recode 2.5.2.0 just when being played from vob's it shows the same problems in the same chapters that it did in the burned dvd... So what can I do to get the dvd to play at well as it does when it's in showtime or vision?

2. attar

attar Senior member

Is it the files on the HDD or the DVD disk that show the problem?

It sounds like a DVD that has burning errors;either from being burned at too high a speed or a poor quality disk.

Nero Tools, Nero CD-DVD Speed, Scan Disc test would pick up bad areas.

3. oneguy

oneguy Regular member

Well the problems show up on both, both the disc and vob's... And I even tried to just write to hdd not even writing to a disc and those files also have errors.

But what I've done is just export the whole project in mpeg and then put it back in the project with chapters, main menu and such and I think that's want I'm gonna have to keep on doing.

4. Guyy

Guyy Newbie

hi there, you could update your nero to the latest version 7.9.6.0.
    download here