1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shrink can't find disc

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by scall, Jul 18, 2007.

1. scall

scall Member

This has just started to happen, I can copy a copy. Then if I close shrink and reopen it to do another movie it can not find the disc, I am using any dvd 6.1.6.5 . To fix the problem I have to go to hardware devices and uninstall the roms, reboot then its fine for that movie. I don't know what the problem is or where I should have asked this question, so sorry if its in the wrong place. Can some one please help

2. salinger

salinger Regular member

I see quite a few possibilities. One is that you use the "restore to previous point" option that comes with windows. When you use this option, what you want to do is select a date when you remember for sure that everythinbg was fine. Then just click "restore" (You might lose some data and you WILL lose all the applications that you have installed since the point you selected.

3. scall

scall Member

thanks but after more research I think the problem lays with this version anydvd, seems others have the exact same problem. I am glad that it is not a issue with shrink as I still think it is the best program to copy with