1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shrink invalid navigation structure error?

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by supergoo, Mar 16, 2007.

1. supergoo

supergoo Guest

I've been trying to burn some dvds. I've tried to use dvd decrypter and it errors out at 17% and then i tried to use dvdshrink and it gives me an error saying regarding an invalid dvd structure. Does anyone have any ideas how to remedy these problems so i can get my dvd burned?

2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Are you trying to rip the DVD's to your hard drive or are you trying to burn files to a disc? Shrink does not burn. The only burning comes from the program you have set it to call upon such as Nero, DVD_Decrypter or ImgBurn.

3. 9mmruger1

9mmruger1 Regular member

You are probably experiencing an encryption issue. Try running the DVD through RipIt4Me in conjunction with DVDdecrypter. Then run through DVDshrink and burn with either DVDdecrypter or imgburn.

Cheers.

4. supergoo

supergoo Guest

I have dvd burning software. I was justing trying to get the dvds decrypter so i could burn to a disc...and i'm having the trouble with dvd decrypter and dvd shrink. i'll try it with the rip it 4 me and see what happens.