1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shrink isnt working with my windows vista

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by katsinme, Sep 22, 2013.

1. katsinme

katsinme Member

I cant seem to get my shrink to work with my windows vista... I checked around trying to update or redownload and I saw that it isnt compatable with vista..

Does anyone have any alternatives that I can use that will do what shrink does.. I love it, have used it for years on my old computer, but now cant get it to download.

Thanks

2. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

The alternative would be Windows 7.

3. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

what does compatibility have to do with not being able to download, connecting to the internet is a good start which you've done so step 2 would be download shrink,step 3 would be install after its finished downloading perhaps in vista compatibility mode

4. JST1946

JST1946 Regular member

5. katsinme

katsinme Member

i can download the zip file, but when I try to open it and load it... my computer goes haywire... the screen for windows explorer starts opening and closing in flashes, cant ever get it to open all the way or load all the way

6. katsinme

katsinme Member

7. katsinme

katsinme Member

ummm i am many things but stupid isnt one of them... I am connected to the internet and I have downloaded shrink it wont let me install without wackin out my computer

8. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

I see you want me to get serious,that's pretty hard to do when there's blood in the water,well there wasn't before there is now..lol..ok i'll try it doesn't happen very often.

whirring,steam whistle blowing,siren sirening & other dubious weird noises & finally out of computer speakers comes a computerized voice (kinda like the voice when your in the suit when playing crysis 2)

"serious face activated"

http://www.portableapps4u.com/dvd-shrink-3-2-0-15-portable/