1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shrink problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jtc982, Feb 19, 2005.

1. jtc982

jtc982 Member

i have tried a number of times to backup the bourne supremacy and i kept getting the error messages from dvd shrink program error-exception occurred and not enough storage to perform this command. what does that mean??

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  2. Nightlite

Nightlite Guest

Try using dvd decrypter to rip it to the hard drive first than use dvdshrink... if you have a problem doing that, it might be the disk..

3. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

This may sound like a dumb ass question....but how much free HD space do you have?

4. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

Great place to start looking at like Mr_Taz_UK mentioned.

On your task manager you can also access the Performance tab and see what it shows while you try to copy this movie. Look at the section that says "Commit Charge" and see if the Peak reaches the Limit value. Also what is the Limit value on your machine?

5. jtc982

jtc982 Member

i have about 8. something gigs of free space left. i haven't tried nitelite method yet i will when i get home today.

6. Mr_Taz_UK

Mr_Taz_UK Regular member

To save us from askin loads of questions, please post your system specs when you get a chance.

Ta