1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink reathored audio problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kenkell, Feb 5, 2005.

1. kenkell

kenkell Member

When I reauthor in dvd shrink and choose to keep audio programs such as the directors cut audio and or DTS audio, when I play it in my dvd player, it plays by default whatever one was at the bottom of the list for my audio choice when i reauthored. I have another dvd player that when I play the same reauthored dvd in it automatically plays the first choice or the or ac-3. Can anyone tell me whats happening here? Do I need to set up my dvd player differently that plays the last audio program reauthored to the dvd dufferently or am I doing something wrong in shrink? The player that plays the last audio program by default is hooked up to my surround sound, the other just plays through the tv speakers. Any suggestions? thanks in advance!

2. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

I dont know the answer to your question, but when I reauthor I just keep the AC-3. The DTS is a much bigger file and not worth it to keep. You sure do not need both.