1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink /Shark Tale

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Sabotage1, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Sabotage1

Sabotage1 Member

I have backed up this movie on a double layer dvd using Shrink/DVD Decrypter with no problem. It seams in chapter 8 i get a pause on the dvd like a typical dual layer hesitation. My question is do blank dual layer media have different pause points then the original movie dvd's?Because the orig. movie does not pause here. I backed it up on a single layer and no break at all, and a different dual layer(got 15 for xmas i wanted to experiment with Verbatim DL+R)and hung in same exact spot on different batch of dual's. Was wondering if it was either shrink or media,and if anyone else attempted this. Thanx in advance

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Why do use dvd shrink, with a dual layer, when you can do an iso read/iso write with dvd decrypter, and save yourself a step.
    jD

Last edited: Feb 10, 2005
  3. Sabotage1

Sabotage1 Member

Good Point. I guess just force of habit and never trying a dual layer before i didn't think about it first. I have opened single layer dvd's with it and told myself "what a waste of time" same thing applies here. I wish i tried that in the first place :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2005