1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

shrink will not analize disc

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by BE-J, Mar 6, 2005.

1. BE-J

BE-J Guest

I want to make a back up copy of Once upon a time in the west (159mins dual layer)and put it on
    2 single dvd disc’s I know how to split the movie in 2 parts via shrink but shrink will not analize the disc to allow me to do this - - have tried decrypter and saved it to file but shrink still will not analize any advice will be greatly appreciated r
    DVD shrink encounted an error and cannot cotinue failed to read file "f" invalid access to memory location this is after analizing for a minute+

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

Try use DVD43 or Anydvd to handle the region code and copy protection part first. If successful, then Shrink should do its job. Or try programs like DVD Fab.

3. BE-J

BE-J Guest

I have anydvd /clonedvd2/shrink/decrypter and i have tried all ways to copy but no luck would it be because it is a dual layer disc thanks once again for help given to me

4. squizzle

squizzle Active member

being dual-layer isn't the reason. What region is your drive set at? It still has to be the same as the original (I think). Not sure what errors you'd get by having a different region DVD in your drive.