1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shrink with Imgburn

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Rc51rider, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Rc51rider

Rc51rider Member

To set the stage, I've just upgraded to a new computer and now my dvd back up world has been thrown a loop. I was using Windows XP with dvdfab and dvdshrink together for years and loved how easy it was to use. I liked devfab so much I bought it. I also had nero6 installed. Now, Dvdfab works on windows8 with no problems, and Imgburn works great with no problems, as Dvdshrink but, and this is my question, is there a way to get dvdshrink to work with imgburn automatically? Shrink will burn an imgae to my hdd but I have no options to burn to my disc drive, and when I select the disc drive I get an error message. When I used shrink on my old computer it automatically chose the burn program and I don't remember if it was imgburn or nero. I've gone thru some of the threads that cover this but most of the links do not work and I kinda got lost with the talk about replacing .exe files and the such. Any help would be much appreciated and if it came dome to it, I can use imgburn, it works its just that I have become comfortable with shrink and love all of the options I get with it.

Chris

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Chetwood

Chetwood Regular member

There's a hacked version that calls up ImgBurn. Search for Shrink_w_ImgBurn.rar and verify authenticity with these MD5 hashes:

976efb7746a623de151ac5d9d3de0091 *Shrink_w_ImgBurn.rar
    1ef9af648e73a64d0bae615f77fa673d *DVD Shrink 3.2.exe

4. Cornholeo

Cornholeo Member

send me your email addy. I may be able to help. just maybe.