1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SID 5.01 help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jesspren6, Jun 25, 2007.

1. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

I installed it onto my xbox but when I go to restart a screen comes up with green lettering saying you must call xbox support and the lights are flashing from green to red. When I go back into splinter cell and go to run the linux, the screen flashes white then reboots the game. I need some serious help, what do I do?

2. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Unfortunately, you obtained a corrupted copy of the sid installer. Since you are receiving error codes and from the looks of it you can't access ms dash and without the ms dash you wont be able to transfer any game saves in order to correct the problem you'll have to perform a hotswap. Download ms dash from a torrent, do the necessary changes using xboxhdm. That’s the risk us softmodders take when we obtain a sid installer from the net, don’t really know it the installer originates from a reliable sources since there are so many torrent trackers out there.

Hotswap
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/332766

3. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

Could I burn slayers installer to a dvd and then restore my ms dash?

4. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Yes. But a slayers disc is used if you have a hardmodded box, AID if you have a softmodded box. Are you able to run isos? What is the error code that you are receiving? Try to see if you can isos. If you can, you can create an iso that contains xbmc along with a copy of the 5960 dash. Then using the file explorer you can replace the necessary files without having to hotswap.

5. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

Guess I can't run any burned discs. And when I try to hotswap xplorer360 cant find it. I have error code 13. When I hotswap the led is still green for a wihle then it stars blinking red/green and the xbox goes to error code 7.