1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

side labels of dvds

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by JBonD_007, Apr 30, 2005.

1. JBonD_007

JBonD_007 Member

Hi, i've been looking and searching all over the forums for this particular subject and havnt had any luck. I want to make dvd labels for my cases but i want to know if there are any programs that allow you to print out the title on the side of the dvd only. I dont want the entire cover, just the title so that its easy to find and organize. Any help would be good. Thanks

2. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

Before I got my epson inkjet printer, I used the Brother Model PT-65 labeler for putting the labels on the very outside of my Dvd cases.

My backups were easily readable in my dvd rack.
    They have them at walgreens and staples. They seem to always be on sale at staples for under $20 and have quite a few different colors of labels.It's a handy little labeler.

9mm labels fit nicely on the end of my regular cases. The thinner,double dvd cases-I had to apply 2 inch clear tape over them to hold them on.

I don't know if that is what you are looking for,but it is effective for locating your backups.

Good Luck