Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by dansage, Apr 24, 2007.
ive looked but the layout has changed.
How do i remove/change my signatures please?
[Edit My Account]>>[Edit Personal Information]
>>[Scroll down to Signature field]
...and type words + sentences, FW histories,
or place pic there by using HTML linked image.
Thanks for that!
hmmmm, that didnt work too well!
What'd i do wrong?
the IMG word should not be in caps.
make it like
that should solve it
Glad to help.
Anyway, there are rules for signatures.
These rules exist to make viewing the forum as pleasant as possible to all users. Even though you might think signatures with large pictures look cool, some might find them extremely annoying.
1. Text-only signatures should have at most 5 lines of text.
2. An image-only signature should be less than 50kb in size, and be at most 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels tall.
3. If you use an animated picture in the signature, it should not be too distractive. Eg. blinking images or images with quick movement are not allowed.
4. If you want to use both text and image in your signature the image should not be more than 500 pixels wide and 100 pixels tall, and you can use up to three lines of text.
5. All the abovementioned rules for forum posts apply also to the signatures.
Violation of these rules does not lead to an immediate ban. However if requested user must edit his or her signature to fit these guidelines.
Separate names with a comma.