1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Hill 3 is a no-go for ver.7 owners.

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jay33, Aug 7, 2003.

1. jay33

jay33 Regular member

This game uses the double check, so the cd loader disc is required. It will just hang at the loading screen with silent hill 3 in the bottom right corner. Just thought I would pass that along so ver.7 owners don't waste a dvd-r.

2. tindoggy

tindoggy Guest

All I can say is thanks dude, i was going to take my burner back coz i htought i burnt it wrong. Does that mean all I have to do is get a new chip? coz at the moment i have the swap magic.

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if you don't have a v7 ps2, you can play it with swap magic and cd loader. If you do have a v7, yes you need a mod chip to play the game.

4. tindoggy

tindoggy Guest

do u know where i can download cd loader?
    i cant find it on kazaa or google search

5. billz

billz Active member

use search on this site for link

6. tindoggy

tindoggy Guest

I have looked EVERYWHERE for it though. I have tried www.ps2cover.com and WWW.PS2OWNZ.COM
    and its no where to be seen! I have even used this sites search engine and i cant find it, its a conspiracy i tell ya! please someone give me a direct download link!

7. brad1102

brad1102 Guest

Silent Hill 3 works with my Magic 3.1

You guys should consider the 3.1 - its really easy to install and is very reliable - no screwing around and such.

Ciao!

8. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

well tindoggy, i could give you a link to it, but i don't think you searched good enough. At the top of this page there is a link called "search messages". Click on it and type in "cd loader". I got a ton of results and picked one at random, and what do you know? A direct link to the program!

9. ceja_11

ceja_11 Regular member

I have a magic chip 3.6 i copied it today using memorex dvd-r, it works just fine/

Cheers/

10. JerMe

JerMe Member

11. tindoggy

tindoggy Guest

thanks, i got it before by doing what u said before i knew u said it and found it. All good now. This site is great.........now i wonder if someone could help me out downloading ps2 games of the net using broadband coz my oringal is too scratched to copy........if anyone can u can find me on icq search nick for tindoggy. cheers

12. JerMe

JerMe Member

Sorry, can't help you on that one. The mods are going to come down on you hard though for asking about d/ling games.

13. psx245

psx245 Regular member

use gamedoctor or some rubbing alcohol or even expo's dry board cleaner!!! i had a really scratch up final fantasy X and use rubbing alcohol on it and burned it successfully.

14. user11

user11 Member

So with a modchip and cd swap discs it'll be ok right? Seriously?