1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silent Hill PSX on PSP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by HappyHack, Feb 20, 2008.

1. HappyHack

HappyHack Member

I managed to get Silent hill working flawlessly on my psp slim, which took some work. Now, I have come across a custom xmb menu for it here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpHS6pmTHL0 It looks really cool. Does anyone know the process to actually have this linked to the game on my psp? It is currently running 3.90 m33-2. Thanks

2. rickem

rickem Regular member

When creating the eboot with popstationgui use the pack that he linked you, when using popstationgui click customize eboot and add the png,icon,etc...files in the options for the specific action(wallpaper,gamestart,icon...)

3. azaroth

azaroth Member

Hi!

After hours of searching and repeated tries to make Silent Hill work for my PSP, I found this post. You said you got it working on your 3.90-2 M33 CFW.

I'd like to ask if you could share the steps you took to make it work, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

4. rickem

rickem Regular member

Download popstationgui, rip your game with alcohol 120 or something into a cue file or img file. Open popstationgui, browse for img or cue, click customize eboot and add the pics and icons(optional) connect you psp via usb, press go, and wait till its done. It'll ask you then if you want it tranfered to your psp, click yes. Make sure you download popstation 3.80 from dark alex's site(good for 3.90) and enable plugin from recovery menu. When you start the game for the first time it should give you a menu of what firmware to use, just choose original from flash.

Congratulations, you just created your own psx for the psp.

5. azaroth

azaroth Member

Any specific game id you recommend...

6. azaroth

azaroth Member

Any specific game id you recommend...

oh and my copy of the ISO is PAL

7. azaroth

azaroth Member

EDIT:

Thank you. Your advice to use popstationgui 1.2 worked perfectly!

It works now!

Cheers!

8. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

moved to homebrew forum