1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silly noobie delima

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gearoidol, Apr 10, 2007.

1. gearoidol

gearoidol Member

hiya,

flashed my sammy ms25 with xtreme 5.2 using bootmaker v 0.3.6.14220 which has x360sam v.04 but i forgot to copy ver .06 and keycheck to the flash drive like tutorial told me. havent tried to play backup yet as still waiting for kreon drive.tutorial said i may suffer from err 66 if you dont copy v.06 over .
    what should i do ,is it a problem for me ?
    i have my orig.bin if that helps.
    if i need to redo the whole procedure do i have to put back my orig.bin file first and if yes how do i do that.

many thanks in advance
    sorry for being such a donkey

2. reprazent

reprazent Regular member

get the latest Xtremebootmaker, I think it's V0.5.3 RC. this will ask you to put the orig.bin in the folder (read the readme file first) and everything will be automated (including inserting the key for you). can't go wrong.

following guides is fine, but sadly they go 'outdated' quickly too and can be confusing.

3. gearoidol

gearoidol Member

thx tried that but its a bit over my head im afraid.Read the readme and it didnt say anthing about restoring orig.bin .
    Does the er66 problem actually affect my xbox ?
    In another thread i found this command

mtkflash r /m orig.bin

is this correct for me or what is the correct procedure for re-flashing fw back to original i also read something about a 10 sec trick,do u do need orig.bin and what is the syntax.
    Sorry just really confused

4. theridges

theridges Guest

so let me get this straight...
    you flashed the Drive without backing up your original?

5. gearoidol

gearoidol Member

no i have orig.bin thats my question how do i put it back

6. theridges

theridges Guest

well i dont know what tutorial you followed but if you used Xtreme boot maker and got your original firmware off of your drive and then flashed your drive then you should be fine....