1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silly post

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mature1, May 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

There are a few over in Ireland, pvt shares, but prices are off the wall for the box and a years sub,

2. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

I know mick i was being sarcastic :)

3. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

so do I get a free years sub for getting the answer right, do I, do I, oh please, please :)

4. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

oh no, you were only joking and my answer wasn't right :-(. And I've been so good for santa this year. Its not fair. Boohooo. I hate you :)

5. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

desperate for the fix or a fix. Tongs you have me wondering :)

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

The only fix I want is for my rear wiper :)

7. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

I propose we open a separate afterdawn forum thread to deal with car wiper issues. I suspect there will be many out there with practical solutions. I sure DDP will agree to this useful addition to afterdawn. In the mean time there does seem to be some positive posts on future TV solutions on some forums. Is this a good thing. I'm not really sure. While it is good fun for the people who like to play with these things I totally object to big pay servers having a revenue stream from this. And the problem is that it is impossible to differentiate between both parties.

If I get philosophical about this do I agree that sky don't deserve this treatment. Well as an example I watch an advert to saving the tiger in its natural habitat. The add goes on to say that tree felling has caused huge problems and you can support the tiger by making a donation to a sky initiative to stop this practice of destroying natural habitats. Then you look at international news and media who part own (and in due course will fully own BSkyB, they already fully own sky Italia) and you find that the people who are responsible for felling the trees are the people who are asking you for a donation to stop the practice.

So who is the biggest thief. Should I feel sorry for Rupert Murdoch. While I dislike these big servers with a vengeance (mainly because they are in this game for their own personal advantage and will screw anybody they can) I find Rupert Murdoch to be an unscrupulous nasty piece of work

8. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

What a divil, now DDP used to have a sense of humour. Seems our new moderator lacks that

9. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

I did wonder, why its called silly thread, it was a silly thread from the start nobody believed it, everyone waited until the 7th day and he proved us all wrong and said buy sky sub, I had clenched cheeks as i was going to poop myself if he had a fix, i was so desperate for it, even ripped my wiper off for it and licked the window instead

10. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

honestly you didnt really wait til the 7th day did you? had an informed interaction with oscam coders. not looking good. much of this is based on interaction between chipset and card. hence the pairing issue. i'm not overdosing on lack of sky. in fact i've already set my channels on standard def and am fine with that. when that ends it wont bug me in the slightest, it will be a relief, no friends wondering what the problem is. That said i miss ddps humour. seems new moderator is a complete smuck

11. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

what did i do to become a smuck?

12. aldan

aldan Active member

thats shmuck d.think smuck must be the American spelling.lol

13. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

no fint, i already said I am not lost without HD, I did however check the thread when when it was updated, waiting for some bs fix, i knew there was no fix :)

14. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.