1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

silver ribbon

Discussion in 'PS2' started by yerok16, Jul 17, 2007.

1. yerok16

yerok16 Member

i just got a ps2 thick version and it works fine but when i took the top off to geet a game out that got stuck cuz it wasnt fully in i disconnected that silver ribbon and i dont know where it goes can some body please help me

2. pokernuka

pokernuka Member

i am having problems with mine as well with this it is located to the right of the CD Tray and below it next to that battery thing on the right side of the system. You will have to do some more unscrewing to get at it unless you have really steady hands and can stick it in from their. If you do flip it over be sure to hold all parts in place as I let the controller ports ribbon fall out now I have to figure out which way it goes back in

3. pokernuka

pokernuka Member

also make sure the blue side is up I spent two hours last night trying to figure out what was wrong and then I woke up this morning and that occurred to me what the problem was.

4. yerok16

yerok16 Member

k thanks guys im still alittle in the dark on wht to do is there like schematic i can look at that will explain it to me through pictures

5. pokernuka

pokernuka Member

6. yerok16

yerok16 Member

that ps2 is not the same model as the one i have mine is the older one i believe thts the ps2 slim please if any other images are avialible plz send them