1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIMPLE GUIDE - MOST DVD-9 MOVIES TO ONE DVD+R

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by sublime77, Dec 8, 2002.

1. sublime77

sublime77 Member

It was my mistake on my part. It is Get VTS Sectors....

2. trashman

trashman Guest

OK,,,,got a problem here..... I am the only person to actually pay fora Nero full version and it is pissing me off... Makes me wish I would have ripped it off like everyone else, but hey I am not like that......

Question I have is no matter what I do it says I have to be given permission from the Admin guy.... I AM THE FRIGGIN ADMIN GUY!!!!!!! I am on a single puter running Win2000 Pro not hooked up to a friggin network and it says I have to run burnrights....fine Ill run the friggin burn rihgts... bam... Reboot... Bam I dont have the right to burn on my own friggin machine........ Here is my config.... I am about to go neurenburg on this company... get it?? laugh....

AMDXP2000+
    768 DDR
    100GB HD
    hp200I
    Nero (bullpucky) 5.5.10

Screw Nero...... Bad support, bad product, supporting the -R system......... I WANT MY MONEY BACK.....

I wonder if they dont give me my money back what can I do..... American against the German corporation.....hmmmm....

3. niclas

niclas Member

hello
    yes, but how do i do a playable dvd-r
    so i can play it on my own dvd player. all the dvd are mine.
    anyone have a suggestion

now i have the nero 5.5.10.7 i have got it when i bought my dvd burner.
    i use the dvd.r infinit 4.7 GB dvd-r disks,
    so wy cant i use the dvd it my stationary player, it only works on my computer .

4. niclas

niclas Member

i cant make my dvd player or playstation 2, play the dvd-r movie, its says "no disk"
    what have i made wrong
    please help

5. Jshan87

Jshan87 Member

sublime77....ok i've done everything used Decrypter, and dvd2one, now i have my dvd down to the proper size and i'm ready to burn....i followed the steps you provided....but NERO 5.5.10.7 gets to 99% and then says
    Command Sequence error

Could not perform EndSession

Burn process failed

No seek complete

I've done it a million times?????? I'm using a +RW so i haven't been wasting my disks but i'm frustrated? I drag the exact file names you indicated in your thread...Video_TS.IFO etc..... Any suggestions? Also, DVD2one also included an additional file: THUMBS.DB I've tried burning this with the files and not burning it....same result...Nero Cannot END SESSION!!!!

6. billsbox

billsbox Member

Jshan87,

I also used Nero at first until I burned 4 or 5 coasters. Now when all my files are ripped and in order (I use dvd decrypter to rip and ifoedit to adjust my ifo's) I use imagetools 0.99.9 to burn the disc. Haven't had a problem since then!

Peace, Bill

7. trashman

trashman Guest

I to stepped away from nero after having problems, I actually make an image and then burn with DVDDecryptor, a few extra steps but every DVD has worked perfectly!!!!

8. Krush019

Krush019 Member

First, thanks for the guide sublime, it's worked for me perfectly sense the very first dvd i tired. Now i have a question for you and the other knowledgable people posting. I recently ripped and stripped a movie and found there was enough space left to add the "deleted scenes" section of the dvd. How can i strip that vob (vob5) and attach it to the end of the stripped movie vob (vob1)? No menus or anything, i would like the scenes to simply play after the movie. Can i do this with ifoedit? Thanks for any help!

Edit: To put as simple as possible. How can i use ifoedit to to create a "next" link from VTS_01_5 to VTS_04_01?

Last edited: Feb 28, 2003
  9. Badplasma

Badplasma Guest

JI just wanted to say---GREAT GUIDE---nice and simple and to the point--works just like you say it should--

10. daredevl

daredevl Guest

can anyone help me..?
    ive followed this guide through but get stuck at 2 points.. 1) when you enter your ifo file and its destination folder im also asked for a *.m2 for re-mux so here what am i supposed to put before i can enter the vob menu ? if i put the ifo folder i can continue to were you can split it after choseing what you want on your dvd again i leave the settings as they are which is when i get my second problem 2) if i click ok i get a message saying synchronisation on mpeg error (or something like that) so i click ok only to get the message to re-apper straight away and this then continues untill i close the program. Behind this message i can see the progress bar for splitting but this message stops it from working.
    anyone know what to do ???

11. trashman

trashman Guest

Got a question, the one movie I can not create with this guide is American me. During the encoding process it just shuts down that program. Does not do it on any other movie...

Any ideas????

12. sublime77

sublime77 Member

13. harism

harism Guest

hi i use ifoedit after i have ripped the movie and i find ifo file from the folder i ripped it.I strip the ids used and choose to save in a destination folder different named than the first (ripping dir).First of all i suppose the new folder should contain just the 2 vob (like the id used).Instead the ifoedit is reading all the vobs from the ripping file nad is writing all of them to my new folder(usually i name it video_ts).After the procedure is done i get a message saying"ifo file not found it seems you use not existing files".Any ideas i would appreciate.Thanks

14. harism

harism Guest

weird it's saying ifo file does not exist though it exists on the ripped file

15. kazey

kazey Guest

I have a question.I followed all your steps up till the end, when you open up nero. I have nero burning rom 5. And the is no part where you click create dvd/other formats/dvd-video. If so where is it located?

16. WalterPK

WalterPK Member

Kazey,

What version of Nero 5 do you have? If you use the Nero Wizard and you can't see DVD option, then you need to update Nero, as its later progs that have the DVD capability

17. kazey

kazey Guest

thanks i found a way to get there. But then i started making dvds that worked up a rewritable dvd. And after a for some reason now my dvd decryter some disk is not formatted. Any ideas why this keeps happening?

18. kazey

kazey Guest

thanks i found a way to get there. But then i started making dvds that worked on a rewritable dvd. And after a for some reason now my dvd decryter say that the disk is not formatted.The rewritables worked before. Any ideas why this keeps happening?