1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

simple, painless dvd burners ?

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by Claf, May 21, 2007.

1. Claf

Claf Guest

iv been using nero's demo now for awhile and i love it! but i dont have the cash right now to buy it :( so does anyone know any other ones like nero vision? ones that are like...just pick your video files and a simple menu (or none) and let the program do the rest, like converting and burning.

can you tell me others like nero?

2. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

3. sorrow93

sorrow93 Regular member

@Claf
    I recommend CloneDVD and it's brother AnyDVD you can get a 21-day free trial from the official SlySoft website.
    It makes burning a breeze so simple to use. You can choose whether to keep all menu's intact or burn the main movie
    AnyDVD running in the background will beat most protection if that is what you like
    It does a great job of shrinking dual-layers down to single layer but you can also burn a dual-layer
    I have also heard a product called "Ashampoo" burning suite is okay but for simplicity and class I would give Clone a trial
    you said conversion though maybe I am going in the wrong direction.
    cheers

4. gwendolin

gwendolin Senior member

@sorrow93. The progs you have recommended are great for BACKING up movies but are useless if you wish to do anything else...such as burning and converting AVI files.

5. sorrow93

sorrow93 Regular member

I did realise that but had the thought of backing up movies and Clone plus Any were as simple as Nero.
    ignore my post if you are strictly converting because Clone and Any will not do this function
    my apology.