1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple Question

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by GreenButt, Feb 29, 2004.

1. GreenButt

GreenButt Member

A Friend of mine has an old Xbox one of the ones that 1st came out and on his start up screen it says Xcecuter 2.0.
    I have a new Xbox only 2 months old and on my start up screen it says nothing any version of Xcecuter.
    We have both had no extra chips installed in our Xboxes and both had our Bios flashed by the same person in the same way.

I'am wandering why i have no mention of any Xcecuter or any thing else on my start up screen?

Iam concerned that the guy who flashed my bios might have swapped chips with me and gave me a crappy one as my Xbox was brand new.

Thanks alot for any help and your opinion.

Last edited: Feb 29, 2004
  2. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Your friends xbox was flashed with an executer bios. Yours was probably flashed with an evox bios. No biggie, just different bios's. Yours will not have a reference to executer simply because it is not made by the xecuter team. I am willing to bet that since you say he just flashed it he used the M7 bios on yours, which is a very reliable bois in my opinion, your good to go...now just make an evox boot disk and load it up.

3. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

yeah and if your freinds bios just says xecuter and not xecuter 2 thats well old, the m7 is much more modern than that.

(i have RED-4981.67 bios which is simply the best,better than all the rest,better than anyones, anyone i ever met)