1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SINGER for RHODE ISLAND Band!!!

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by Momrules, Feb 23, 2005.

1. Momrules

Momrules Member

My name is mike. I live in West Warwick. I am in a band consisting of two guitarists, bass, and drums. All of us are 17 and all of us have had years of experience and are practically experts in our fields. Our sound is screamo and punk rock fusion. However, we need the final piece to our band, a front man. Someone who can both sing and write would be good. We have plans to get into the studio soon and also to tour the east coast. We want to make this happen, this could be a way of life and we need you to realize that dream. Write back if your interested.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2005
  2. TryAgain

TryAgain Guest

Hey mike, the names JD and i live in West Warwick too!!.. oh and i sing.. my roots are in Hardcore. <3 Atreyu, 36 crazyfists, Poison the Well.. Looking for something sorta Thrice, Story of the Year, the used.. Screemo pretty much.. Songwriting is influenced by Brand New and Taking back sunday

3. Momrules

Momrules Member

sounds pretty cool, If you wanna meet up just email me or IM me my sn is xgeewillikersx. It be awesome if you can get back to me soon and that way i can give you more info. later.

4. TryAgain

TryAgain Guest

sounds like a plan.. my IM is AciditytheStar