1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

single player achievments

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by armyman45, Feb 18, 2008.

1. armyman45

armyman45 Guest

my live gold ran out and im going on vacation in like a week i didnt want to activate it again yet so i was wondering if anyone has a list of games with only singleplayer achievments like king kong or tombraider

2. tripplite

tripplite Guest

http://www.achieve360points.com/list/

also above all i think you can squeezer out 2,000 points on oblivion by far the best single player game for 360 yet! its huge i think it takes over 80 game hours to beat the main quest but there are hundreds of side quests and guilds you can join! this is an RPG that everyone loves!

3. wabashman

wabashman Active member

COD4 all 1000 points are from single player.

4. armyman45

armyman45 Guest

wow i totally never woulda guesse cod4 as being one of those 1000 singleplayer games i mean most games with online play have like half if not more of them online

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

yea, they wanted to be stupid and make it a completely offline game. makes multiplayer a waste of time. another easy game for 1000 points is TMNT. takes about 3 hours to beat tops.

6. tripplite

tripplite Guest

really just play the game, forget about the points i have seen a halo3 general that hasn't even unlocked all the armor yet and only has 2000 gamer points, its the game forget the title

7. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

I can't believe people still are willing to play such shitty games for achievement points...Call of Duty's multiplayer is anything but a waste. It smokes Halo's online by providing actual gameplay instead of merely boosting ones gamer score.

Also unless they released a new quest for Oblivion I'm pretty sure it's only at 1250 points. And it should be mentioned I completed the main game (including the guilds) and it only took around 40 hours, an impressive game but far from 80 hours unless you never use quick travel.

8. steimy

steimy Active member

Not sure why your worried about this. Most games out there have single player achievements. It is not like game makers assume that everyone in the world has Xbox Live.

Just play the beginning stages of about every game in your collection and you will just rack up the points because they come pretty easy at the start.

9. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i agree with steimy on most games have plenty of single player acheivements, however, turok only has around 200 points for single player i believe. but yea, some other easy single player points can be achieved from, madden, ncaa games, GOW. etc NFS PS.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2008
  10. armyman45

armyman45 Guest

but yeah thats what i was talkin bout games like turok only have 200 per single player and i want to get all 1000 and i uassually cant even when i have live n'all but i was just wondering if there was like a list or something

11. steimy

steimy Active member

no sure about a list. But my feeling is what does it really matter? Those are just for fun, they mean nothing. Play a game, have fun with it and you should be satisfied. I do not even pay attention to the achievements in games when i do get them.

12. armyman45

armyman45 Guest

that much is true but once your done playing the game like a couple times it still gives ya something to strive for when your done im addicted to achievments