1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SIX Easy Steps to Get Your Own FREE Mac mini

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by MacLover, Jan 23, 2005.

1. MacLover

MacLover Guest

Only TEN referrals to complete 1 trial offer!
    NO Hidden Fees, Spam, Countless emails.
    Get started here:
    I_Got_Banned_For_Posting_This@afterdawn.com

[bold]6 EASY STEPS TO FOLLOW:[/bold]
    1- First, use free Yahoo/Google email account.

2- Register with e-mail. Enter in required contact info so they know who to ship Mac mini to. Don't worry, it's 100% secure.

3- You'll see trial offers (Blockbuster), sign up for one. Some offer free 2 week trials, after, cancel if desired. Easiest w/ least obligation (Blockbuster), you also get 2 store rental coupons.

4- Complete offer, check registered email for FreeMacMini confirmation asking to verify account. Save email, useful info.

5- Once completed 4 previous steps, get TEN people to sign up and do same with YOUR REFERRAL LINK (provided by Macmini website). Sounds impossible but it's quite easy once you begin. Believe me, it's worth it, takes a little motivation and some free time. Be creative to get 10 people to sign up.

[bold]REMEMBER:[/bold] Check your "Status page" to keep posted as to completing offer (when you've completed your trial offer subscription), how many people join from your referral link and how many people fully complete their "offer" using your referral link. It's fun to keep checking your Status Page as more friends sign up and complete their offer!

6- Once Status Page tells you TEN people completed offers, click "authentification" button (they make sure you did not make up fake email addresses/leads, only have valid people), takes 3-5 days. Once authenticated, you'll see button on status page stating you're authenticated and can claim your Mac mini, this takes another week or so. If you've any further questions, email me at Im_A_Dumbass.com and I'll do my best to help you out.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2005
  2. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

see ya.

3. djscoop

djscoop Active member

oh man! I really wanted a new mini mac! thanks alot flip! j/k :)