1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

skipping cut scenes, slim Psp screen and recovery questiono

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lesigel, Dec 19, 2007.

1. lesigel

lesigel Member

Background info I have a fat psp running 3.03oe, and a slim psp running 3.71 m33-2.

My first problem, while running warriors or ace combat x on either psp the cutscenes and fmv skip, bad to the point where i habe to bypass them and jump straight to the game. I tried on both psp's, also i changed the cpu speeds and game speeds. Nothing seems to work. I also used different ISO's of the same game. If anyone has any ideas I would glasely here them.

Second problem -I noticed a horizantal line that spears on the top right side of my Psp SLIM screen. The line goes into the screen about a quarter of the way and fluctuates. It literally moves back and forth. Has anyone seem this?

Third and last question- i am assuming my psp slim screen is fubar, i want to return it to sony for repairs. Anyways i need to run the recovery mode. I know how to reach it, but i doubt i have the original 3.60 fw for the recovery. Or does the 3.71m33-2 has that folder set up. I am afraid of bricking it with the wrong fw. A point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

2. lesigel

lesigel Member

spears=appears oops