1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slash N' Flash - Need help;

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by iBlood, Mar 14, 2007.

1. iBlood

iBlood Member

Whutup people
    As you knno.. well some of you kno.. i semi bricked my psp yeserday by flashing teh rong files. and then i got it recovered so its all good now;

And yea well.. I have that Slash and Flash thing, but i dont where to get more xMB waves to put in the Folders, and i need them in RCo which i cant find.
    I also want custom game boots; i also dont kno where to find those and how to install them on custom firmware.

If yu can help me out ight thanks

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

If you want to customize your PSP with XMB stuff, just open your recovery menu, select advanced, and go to USB MODE FLASH0

Then go the vsh folder, and go to resource.

All your custom stuff goes there. Yeah i semi-bricked my PSP like 5 times today, but made backups of my orignal XMB files and replaced them and it worked again. But ive managed to get like half a custom theme installed lol. I have no XMB wave, just custom icons and some other stuff.

3. iBlood

iBlood Member

Ehyyyy Thanks man;
    But when i replace an rco file icon ( like savedate_rco or something..)
    will it change the actual ICON i see on my xmb?
    damit i need more sources! do you have any links that will help me how to flash with that FlaSH0 thing yu told me?

4. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

If its a custom save icon, then yes it will change the way it looks in your XMB. BUT MAKE SURE TO MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGNAL ONE. If you don't and it semi-bricks your F***ed. Unless you want to go through the whole recovery process, but if you just replace it with orignal file, it will unbrick.