1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SLAYER auto install

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by smirnovek, Jan 6, 2004.

1. smirnovek

smirnovek Member

Hi;

Trouble with running SLAYER auto install. I have an xbox 1.0 with the executer 2.3b solderless. I have recently flashed my system with m7 bios, which I think was successfull. The xbox now loads up with the original microsoft logo and when I try to run slayer it just tells me that the disk is invalid. I know for certain the the CD works as I have received it from a friend who has used it. Also, just to be certain I have tried different media and different versions of slayer. I am really clueless as to what the trouble may be? Please help....

2. DT420

DT420 Guest

The media he used might not work in your xbox as well as it did in his try burning it to a media that works best in your xbox, and make sure the modchip is flashed. If it isn't the disc definetly will not work.

3. smirnovek

smirnovek Member

What is the most obvious way of telling if system has been flashed or not? I have mentioned previously that the xbox now displayes the "microsoft logo" as opposed to the cromer screen, would this not indicate that the bios is successfull?

Thanks

4. shdwsfall

shdwsfall Regular member

Since you have the solderless version, if you have the programmer, I would suggest takeing the chip out and flashing it again, but this time use a color mod bios: Use a bios manager so you can change the colors of the "X" logo that appers when you boot. Then you will know if it is flashed.