1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slayer

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by koolman12, Oct 30, 2004.

1. koolman12

koolman12 Member

i realy need help with this bios thing... can som1 tell me where to download and how to burn on CD-RW... and load on my xbox... and if i want to load slayer on my xbox do i need to do this bios things.. one more thing where can i download slayer evox auto.. do i need any spcial kind of chip to make xbox media center or evox, or slayer to work on my xbox.... i only have a modchip that can play copy games...

Last edited: Oct 30, 2004
  2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

3. koolman12

koolman12 Member

But do i need to have any other spical chip for slayer to work.. or it can me loaded on any chip that plays copie games.

4. teknickle

teknickle Guest

You don't need a modchip to hack your xbox. There are plenty of ways to accomplish that (including font exploit if your dashboard wasn't updated and then using that to use raincoat to flash your TSOP so that you permanently have a modded box).

If your modchip has multiple/switchable banks (like xecuter chips) then just use a smaller 256kb or 512kb image and leave the other in-tact (assuming that is small too).

You have lots of options. Do some reading on xbox scene, but don't get too overwhelmed with all the possibilities ;)