1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slayers auto installer v2.5 Please Help!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Boozers, Oct 23, 2004.

1. Boozers

Boozers Guest

Can someone please help find a link where I can download Slayer's auto installer v2.5 I tried searching on the internet google and everything and got nothing. There was one website where u had to enable the download by clicking on other links but that didnt work please help? Anyone know a good website where I can download it and install it?

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  3. Boozers

Boozers Guest

Im looking on Slayer's site and i cant find the password download the manual and read-me still cant find it for version 2.6 where exactly is it on the site how do I make Shareza search for the iso because that did not work for me how exactly does that work?

4. Boozers

Boozers Guest

I found the password but how do I search for the actual ISO though?

5. Boozers

Boozers Guest

Ok i got everything and im going to transfer Slayer auto installer onto my xbox with XBOX ISO Transfer and already have my mod preflashed with the dashboard of Xenium ice v2 and XBOX Live is there any steps that I need to take to configure Slayer's disk or will it automatically be my new dashbaord what are the steps that I need to take basicly?

6. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

7. Boozers

Boozers Guest

But im already connected with XBOX Live ok I thought with XBOX ISO Transer it would transfer Slayer Disk to my xbox automatically but I guess i still have to burn it. If I have XBOX Live will I have to re-configure my internet connection? and It will play games on just like my other dashboard right?

8. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

9. Boozers

Boozers Guest

Yeah how else would u get Slayer's Disk? I have a mod chip yes

10. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

11. Boozers

Boozers Guest

Yeah ok I understand that why u need to Burn it and I did burn the program to a CD and said it was sucessful with the burning the image drive but when I went to see what was on the CD on my computer it said its unreadable I guess its because of the image drive and I did extract the iso before i burned it

12. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member