1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slayer's Autoinstall v.2.5

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mp3dude, Dec 9, 2003.

1. mp3dude

mp3dude Member

Does anyone know where I can download version 2.5 of Slayer's Autoinstall for Xbox? I've searched high and low and so far its been a no-go. Much appreciated if someone could post a link or such.

Thanks

2. je2569

je2569 Guest

I'm looking for the sane thing if anyone can help thanks.

Later

3. FFW

FFW Member

I don't want to be rude but did u guys read the rules. If so you are asked to search for the topic first before post. This is because your question has been anwasered. Now go to the top of this page. Click the Search button. Search for (download slayers) with the option all of these words. I promosse you 100% you find it in atleast two old post.

4. mp3dude

mp3dude Member

Thanks for the suggestion. And yes, I did read the rules and yes I did a search for Slayer's before I asked the question, but I came up with a blank. I'll try the search again using the details you provided.

5. mp3dude

mp3dude Member

OK, I searched ALL the posts that FFW suggested, tried the one link I found, and it was no good. Tried other sites mentioned in the threads, and none had the Slayer's Autoinstall link. Searched Google and could not find. Am I the only one out there having this problem? It sure would make life a heck of a lot easier if someone would just post the link where Slayer's Autoinstaller 2.5 could be downloaded. Much appreciated to whoever does.

6. djoner

djoner Guest

use google like anyone else would have to do,it's no huge secret,and shit,secrets out

7. FFW

FFW Member

8. mp3dude

mp3dude Member

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate the help.