1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sleep Mode

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by Haisook, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Haisook

Haisook Member

Does Sleep Mode drains the battery too?
    If so, how long on average would it need to drain the battery?!!

2. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

yes, i accidently left my psp in sleep mode thinking it was off, and i woke up this morning and turned it off and it the battery was drained.
    it drains the battery but not as much, if u leave it all night in sleep mode, itll drain the battery.

3. Haisook

Haisook Member

Thanks...

4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

what do you call sleep mode lol *sounding like a n00b* like when you flick the power switch up and it goes off?

5. ibjaredu

ibjaredu Regular member

sleep mode shouldn't use too much batter life as all it is doing is holding things in the RAM

6. PIH

PIH Guest

Sleep Mode would be when you leave you PSP on and it goes to a black screen after a while then supposively shuts off i think. I do know that the PSP's i've bought for my best friend and brother, when they cames in there parcels both where supposively charged fully by the previous owners and when I received them the battery was dead. Both just flicked the switch instead of holding it up for a complete shut off so maybe that does drain the battery too if you just flick it.