1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide card for 360?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by brownkid, Mar 12, 2007.

1. brownkid

brownkid Regular member

my buddy told me the other day that a modchip company just resently came out with a slide card for the 360 is that true?

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

wow what in the hell is a slide card?

3. fandr78

fandr78 Regular member

The slidecard/Swap magic method is a way to play backups on the original PS2.I used to use this method until i bought a slimeline.The slimeline was much better because you could use clips to block all 3 sensors along with the swap magic discs.If i would do it all over again, i would just mod the PS2.Now i am just waiting to get my Wiikey so i can play my Wii/Gamecube backups.

4. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i dont know why there would be the need of a modchip that uses a slidecard since there is no need to swap discs with the FW hack, or the NME or Globe chips. so i doubt that it is true. and how did you not know what a slide card was mike???

5. fandr78

fandr78 Regular member

It surprises me how people cant read these days.No where i said you have to use a slide card with a mod chip.I'm refering to myself and i how i used the slide card/swap magic method with my original PS2.That was because i did not want to mod my PS2 at that time.WOW,next time, i will just draw a picture for you bro.

6. wabashman

wabashman Active member

i wasnt even replying to anything that you said fandr78. it was in response to brownkid who said a modchip company released a slidecard for the 360, so you should learn how to read. so just bc someone posts a message after yours, does not mean it is in response to something you stated. and i know and understand what you mean with the PS2, as i have also used this message until i found out it was easy to us a HD placed in the expansion bay and just put the games on it. so if you feel it is necessary to draw pics next time then feel free to do so, but maybe you should just learn how to read yourself first.

p.s. also if you would have read what i wrote, you would have seen i made a direct comment towards the NME and Globe chips, which are for the 360, not the PS2. just one of the few signs that i wasnt responding to your post.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2007