1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide card help

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by rustyfanz, Dec 11, 2004.

1. rustyfanz

rustyfanz Guest

OK, where to start...

I bought a swap disc slide card combo from a company called 'swapnslide'. The main reason I bought it there was because it was the cheapest and most up-to-date one out there, and because it said it came with instructions on how to use the stuff. Alot of companies didn't give instructions. Well, in about five days, Thursday the ninth, I got the package. I ripped it open and pulled out the DVD 2.0 disc and the CD 3.0 (3.2) disc. I also pulled from the mangled package, a slide card. I opened it up more, the package, and found a foulded piece of paper I beilived to be the instructions on how to use the slide card and swap discs. I was wrong, it was just a printed out recipt. I put both hands in the padded manila envolope and pulled it apart and nothing else was inside. NO INSTRUCTIONS! Well, I emailed the company right away and waited. I checked my email in the morning and they hadn't emailed me yet so I checked after school, 3:00 P.M. and still nothing. I checked this morning and they still hadn't emailed me yet and I just checked like five minutes ago and nada! So, either they're ignoring me or...but I did get the adress right, I copied it right from the site. So, my question is, does anyone, and can anyone, here tell me every step by little step on how to use the swap disc and SLIDE CARD? If you have pics, thats great.

2. mallaug

mallaug Regular member

PM me your email so I can send you a tutorial called booting ps2 back ups for dummies! it come withs pics.

3. rustyfanz

rustyfanz Guest

just so everyone knows, I bought a swap disc and slide card in the first place because I dont want to open my ps2! I repeat, I DON'T WANT TO OPEN MY PS2. IT IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY AND EVEN THOUGH IT DOESN'T DO MUCH, I STILL WANT IT INTACT TILL THE VERY END. my ps2 is V7.