1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide Card Problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bbbblaah, Jan 11, 2005.

1. bbbblaah

bbbblaah Guest

well i bought a slide card & swap disc combo and i backed up one game and it worked fine but when i went to back up madden 2005, i copied it w/ alcohol 120 and used a dvd-r, i get a green border really quick switching to blue border then a black screen like it is loading, then it stays black and i get nothing...what is wrong?

2. chrisosx

chrisosx Regular member

use a DVD loader which you can get at swapmagicfix.com . look for the game you need and then click dvd loader for your version of playstation. then burn that image file to a DVD/CD and boot it up with SMD. follow the on screen instructions. then when it says ea method.. use your swapping method.

3. bbbblaah

bbbblaah Guest

I did that and it said rip to dvd5

4. chrisosx

chrisosx Regular member

well read the file thats in it.. its instructions on how to play the game with 4.7gig dvds.

5. cuteperv

cuteperv Regular member

use dvdloader beside swap magic dvd in order to boot that game, u should be able to. If u still can't, your copy must either is a bad burn, or no way to play that game using swap magic dvd.