1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide Card Scan

Discussion in 'PS2' started by egin, Nov 22, 2004.

1. egin

egin Member

Is there any proper scans of a do-it-yourself slide card out there? The diagram I keep finding is not to scale and i've already made 2 that don't seem to work right.

If anybody could post a scanned pic (either to scale, or with a ruler beside it or something) of their slide card or email it to egin at hotmail dot com I'd be very grateful. It's sort of silly that somebody hasn't done this already. Unless they have and I just haven't found it.

Thanks

2. hursty

hursty Active member

are you talking about the slide key that opens the ps2 tray?

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

4. egin

egin Member

That's the same "template" i've tried twice on, I'm running out of credit cards here. That template isn't even a template. That's why I was seeing if somebody would mind quickly scanning their card.

5. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

did you follow the dimentions listed? Why didn't the other ones you made work?

6. egin

egin Member

well, I guess as expect this "OMG UR INSTUXIONS DONT WORK!!" thread will end as I realize it was my mistake. Partially because I made a mistake on my measurements, and partially because I didn't know how to use a slide card

I appreciate the help though

Here is an updated template, this is what you should get if you follow the other one. Also, this one should come out the right size to trace and cut if you print it as is, although it may need a bit of trimming here and there once it's done.

[​IMG]