1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SLIDE CARD

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by metallico, Apr 9, 2005.

1. metallico

metallico Guest

I have a slide card and i am having a problem removing the tiny screw on the bottem. i ve tried all my screw drivers bu it just wont give. Has anyone else had this problem if so can you please tell me how you got round it
    Thankz

2. IceHawk

IceHawk Guest

I broke my little cover thing. I put a flathead screw driver to it and i poped the thing off still goes on but loose.

3. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

Go to homedepot and get a set of thin screwdrivers. They are usually in a blue box. I forgot the name of it. One of them is the one you need to use. Taking off the screw isn't very easy, but it shouldn't be a problem. Just take your time and be careful not brake the tray. It took me a small bit of pressure to get the screw started, but once it turns, it just gets easier.

4. jpp01uk

jpp01uk Regular member

Yeah i used a very small electronic screwdriver. I had no problems with it.

Hardest bit was pulling the front cover off, take it really steady though and you will fine :-}

5. Akazecks

Akazecks Regular member

big time take it ez with it... Mine just snapped off... but i don't really kare..