1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide Shows

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by Demo38, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Demo38

Demo38 Member

Hi All
    im useing Nerovision Express 3 to make slide shows of literally hundreds of family photo's, (excellent results by the way,) but my only problem is that when i add music to the show i cannot control where the music ends, meaning i want to stop a particular piece of music b4 it ends and start another piece, anyone got any idea how i can edit the start/finish of a piece of music?? hope im makeing sense,, hope someone can help,
    ty in advance
    steve

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Once you have added your audio, near the bottom left of the page, there should be a box that says Fit Slideshow duration to audio duration. Put a check in that box.

Oops. Just saw that that is not what you want. My bad.

I think that you can trim the end of the song wherever you want, but not sure. You can certainly edit the song, and cut it off where you want, in Nero Wave Editor, then put it in your slideshow.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2005
  3. Demo38

Demo38 Member

Hi Bruce,
    ty for your input, ill try cropping the song b4 i insert, i think its going to b a long day , lol
    ty again
    steve

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You are welcome, Steve. Let us know how it goes for you.

I am not sure whether or not you can do fade ins and fade outs in Nero, but it would be a nice touch, if you have to cut a song short.

I mainly use another software program to do my editing. I sometimes want one song to play through a certain number of photos, and if I want the entire song to play, I fit the audio to that set of pictures (with a fit to audio button), then save that production. I then start on the next set of pictures, with a different music piece and save that one, too.

After I am done with all that I want to do, I add all of the productions together and burn it to a DVD.