1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Slide tool????

Discussion in 'PS2' started by poopaulin, Dec 22, 2003.

1. poopaulin

poopaulin Member

Hi ive jus purchased the slide tool and dammit it doesnt work

i have the latest platinum ps2 and firstly encountered problems with takin the cover off.... there was no screws but i did it in the end breakin a small part poo!!!

then i cudnt pull the tray out wen followin instructions?? can ne1 help?????? ne1 in mi shoes??????

2. kingofrap

kingofrap Member

i ruined mine by breaking the top off too :( did u read ur instructions properallyand do u have the cds

3. poopaulin

poopaulin Member

yes i read it properlly and i hav cds, the instructions r bad man!!!!! does yours work??????? urs broke???? does that mean urs doesnt work???? did u get it workin???? wat version ps2?????

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

What versions do you both have.If you switched to fliptop you wouldn't have problems with breaking your PS2.If you are using a new PS2 fliptop works for the dvd games but heard it doesn't work for the cd games because the swap magic cd doesn't boot.

5. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

I made a Slide Card myself out of one of the phone cards and it works perfectly. I have a V5 SCPH-30004R

6. poopaulin

poopaulin Member

i have dvd 3 and cd 3 pal - the latest 1s u?r u sure it doesnt boot becos it depends on wat cd u hav.

do u blieve flip tool is better than slide? slide is complicated man! thats it am getin a flip

do u no where i can get a v9 1 please cheap

7. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I have the version 7 fliptop and the SM2 discs but I hear that versions 9 and 10 can't read the cd version of swap magic.I use to have a version 4 and was using the slide card trick and it messed up my drive had to buy a new one.The fliptop is the safest way to go if you are comparing with slide card\fliptop in my oppinion someone else might think different about it though.