1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slight problem with backups .......

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by fazes23, Aug 17, 2007.

1. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

ok all the backups i have work beautiful on my system and everyone elses i know. cept this one guy who cant play any of my backup games. i put them in the tray and it says unreadable disk,then i try in my system and it loads fine. i have tried madden 08 one verbatim and the other memorex both work fine on mine but still says unreadable disk on his, kinda strange. i made sure the game is stealth patched with xdvdmulleter and still no go on his. can anyone help me out here? oh btw i used clonecd should i use imgburn or xbc instead and try it on his? or would that even make a difference .....

2. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

What firmware does he have?He most likely has an older firmware that does not require patching

3. fazes23

fazes23 Guest

yeah he said he bought it off craigslist and it was banned from live. and that the guy that sold it to him had it for a while. but the same guy that sold it to him sells him each backup for 20 bucks while im giving him the same games for free but they just dont work on his system. its kinda strange cause all the backups i have work on everyone elses system i know but his.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

probably what Grunt said..older firmware on his..
    or he has the NME chip which requires games to be patched to play on...