1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

slim 3.60 question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Parable, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Parable

Parable Guest

hey i just got a 3.60fw slim. I have been searching and can't seem to find the answer to the question... I understand that i need to have pandoras battery in order to downgrade my firmware...(which is better to downgrade or put the m33 firmware?) and also if i turn my battery into PAndora's can it still be used to just power my psp afterwards and play?

(i do have a 1gb mem card it came with.)

thanks in advance!

2. PlowKing

PlowKing Guest

You can use your pandora battery as normal if you backup the eeprom then flash it on the battery again afterwards

Edit: You dont have the option to downgrade a slim from 3.60.. the best thing to do with slims is put cfw on them

Edit2: The only thing you can do is to use a pandora battery, and to make a pandora battery you need a PHAT psp with cfw og 1.50. If you have no chance in finding a PHAT cfw psp you can try to hardmod the battery, but it hard if your not familier with soldering

The totalnewbi installer makes the memory card which you dont need a PHAT psp for

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2007
  3. Parable

Parable Guest

is there a detailed guide to from scratch firmware the slim 3.60? all i can seem to find it like, colaborated guides, and bits and pieces of all of them everywhere.

4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member